Unanswered: sharepoint update access db

The database is connected to a sharepoint site and when the user enters a Result_date in there TAT on the databas does not populate. However, if the user enters the Result_Date in the database TAT populates. How can I make it populate when the field Result_Date has a value in it no matter if it is from sharepoint or the database? Thanks.

Code:
     Private Sub Result_Date_AfterUpdate()
        Me.TAT = WorkingDays(Due_Date, Result_Date)
    End Sub
    Does a different event need to be used?

Provided Answers: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by cmccabe View Post

...The database is connected to a sharepoint site and when the user enters a Result_date in there TAT on the databas does not populate. However, if the user enters the Result_Date in the database TAT populates...
    I believe you'll find that when using Sharepoint you cannot use VBA code; everything has to be done using Macros. Unfortunately, very few experienced developers, here or elsewhere, use Sharepoint or Macros, which is why almost 50 members have viewed your post without replying. Experienced developers who find the need to work online generally use a PHP or ASP front end with an Access back end.

Sorry.

Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

Thank you for your reply .