\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hi all,
\r\n
\r\nI have a problem with one application in my tablet.
\r\n
\r\nI introduce data that are being acumulated in a db. file but sometimes when I go back through the botom "back", even if I have saved the file before, the data go to 0. At least is that I see when I view the table.
\r\n
\r\nSo, Im asking me if there is any application o way to view the db-journal file to watch the sequence in which the data were created and then find the "moment" where the problem came.
\r\n
\r\nThanks to everybody in advance.
\r\n
\r\nFernando
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[6645416] = '\r\n
  • \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n snehasingh9012 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n Registered User\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Hi , I know little about db-journal file ..Just look over here !!
    \n
    \nThe db-journal file extension is associated with the SQLite - a relational database management system.
    \nSQLite database image is not always stored in a single file within the file-system.
    \nIt is also possible for it to be distributed between the database file and a journal file.
    \nJournal file is in simple text format with UTF-8 coding and it is editable in any text editor.
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[6625980] = "6645416,6645416"; pn[0] = ",6625980"; pn[6645416] = "6625980,6625980"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[352839] = "Fernando SB"; pu[364189] = "snehasingh9012"; // -->

Threaded View

Unanswered: Anyone know how to view a db-journal file ?

Hi all,

I have a problem with one application in my tablet.

I introduce data that are being acumulated in a db. file but sometimes when I go back through the botom "back", even if I have saved the file before, the data go to 0. At least is that I see when I view the table.

So, Im asking me if there is any application o way to view the db-journal file to watch the sequence in which the data were created and then find the "moment" where the problem came.

Thanks to everybody in advance.

Fernando