Unanswered: DB2 An unexpected error while connecting to database and also db2start and dbstop

hi guys,

After long time i can to this forum.And it is obivious that i an in problem.The problem is I have installed db2 expressc 64 bit windows version and installed in winwod server 2008 r2 server for project development.

But i am getting error

sql1042c An unexpected error while connecting to database .Here i am attaching the all the files with snapshot .please guys help me out .i have tried all but i am not able to resolve.\

Even in other system same problem with db2start and db2stop not working error is same .

what is the problem exactly i dont know.

DB2 An unexpected error while connecting to database and also db2start and dbstop

hi guys,

After long time i can to this forum.And it is obivious that i an in problem.The problem is I have installed db2 expressc 64 bit windows version and installed in winwod server 2008 r2 server for project development.

But i am getting error

sql1042c An unexpected error while connecting to database .Here i am attaching the all the files with snapshot .please guys help me out .i have tried all but i am not able to resolve.\

Even in other system same problem with db2start and db2stop not working error is same .

what is the problem exactly i dont know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cmdscreenshot.bmp  
    Attached Files Attached Files