Unanswered: Capture Long running queries

Environment : DB2 V9.7 FP4 on AIX
    Single partition

Is it possible to get a daily report of the longest running queries [queries taking more than 400 milliseconds] and the most frequently used queries [queries whose number of executions are more than 2000] against a database ?

I understand that we can get the information by querying SYSIBMADM.TOP_DYNAMIC_SQL table but this table provides the cumulative information from the database start time. I need information on every day basis. When I run the query all I would need is to get the long running queries and most frequently used queries for the past 24 hours and this way I run the report every day to capture the long running queries for each day. This needs to be achieved without bringing down the database every day.

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Provided Answers: 11
    event monitor can provide all that info
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified