Unanswered: Invalid objects since DB-Restore

Hi guys,

i'm very new with oracle and try to learn the ropes. So i have create a VMware virtual Machine with suse enterprise linux 11 and install oracle 11g R2 with the howto from novell. Everything works fine. So i configure oracle backup with rman and a custom backup configuration with the oracle enterprise manager. Next i try to generate a worst case zenario. I installed a second Vmware virtual Machine with the same suse and oracle version and try to restore the backup from the other machine.
    First i can't restore the backup because of the ora parameter file, so i delete this file and then a restore was possible. After the restore my own schema users are working correct but i see a lot of invalid objects in the enterprise manager. (see screenshot1).Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot1.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	204.1 KB 
ID:	15921

a few of them could i correct with the custom script from the site http://www.oracle-base.com/articles/...ma-objects.php and with the oracle utlrp.sql. See screenshot2 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot2.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	143.7 KB 
ID:	15922

How can i correct the last invalid object? Do they come from a mistake from my restore? I hope you can help me.

Provided Answers: 1
    You need to find out why the object aren't compiling. You can use the "show errors" command to do this. The syntax is shown in this link:
    http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B19306_01/...57/ch12041.htm
    90% of users' problems can be resolved by punching them - the other 10% by switching off their PCs.

Provided Answers: 11
    It's likely that the objects were invalid before the restore (really the backup). Is there any way you can check your source system for invalid objects?

Cool

You may only need to re-compile invalid objects, to do this use the utlrp procedure:
    Code:
    SQL> conn / as sysdba
    connected.
    SQL> @?/rdbms/admin/utlrp
    The person who says it can't be done should not interrupt the person doing it. -- Chinese proverb