Question Unanswered: Autofill based on cbo with a twist

I have a table with entries that have sources. There are about 7 different categories of sources and they all have different forms of being documented, so I have 7 different tables for them. I want to be able to combine the 7 tables into a query so I can just choose the source from one combo box. I know how to do that if it was as simple as choosing the name only.

However, one category of sources has backup information on my hard drive and I have a link to that information in its table. So when I select a source from that table, I would like to autofill the link along with it. I know how to autofill also, but since this is the only table that will have the field, I don't know how to make it do it.

I have the same issue with another table that contains links to photos as sources (which is an additional field to the document link), so I want to pull up the link to the photo so that the photo container can display the photo.

The other 5 tables that i will be drawing from have no such fields. How do I do that? Thanks for any help!

Provided Answers: 14
    You could use:
    SELECT Source, BackupInfo FROM Table1
    SELECT Source, Null FROM Table2
    SELECT Source, Null FROM Table3
    Have a nice day!