Unanswered: insert into, select multiple records

Hi

I have a main form that has four subforms.
    These subforms are filtered based on the selection on main form. (via four comboboxes)
    User selects a record in each of these subforms and I want to save each users selections in another table.

The below query inserts a record based on users selection in the first subform only. How do I use UNION ALL to get this to check all subform selections?

INSERT INTO dbo_TjnStudentClassProgram ( StudentID, ClassID, PSID, ProgramID )
    SELECT [Forms]![FrmStudentInformation]![StudentID] AS StudentID,
    [Forms]![FrmSelectClasses]![Combo0] AS ClassID,
    [Forms]![FrmSelectClasses]![FrmSelectClasses Subform1].[Form]![PSID] AS PSID,
    [Forms]![FrmSelectClasses]![FrmSelectClasses Subform1].[Form]![ProgramID] AS ProgramID;

insert multiple subform selections

Hi
    I have a main form that has four subforms.
    These subforms are filtered based on the selection on main form. (via four comboboxes)
    User selects a record in each of these subforms and I want to save each users selections in another table.
    The below query inserts a record based on users selection in the first subform only. How do I use UNION ALL to get this to check all subform selections?

INSERT INTO dbo_TjnStudentClassProgram ( StudentID, ClassID, PSID, ProgramID )
    SELECT [Forms]![FrmStudentInformation]![StudentID] AS StudentID,
    [Forms]![FrmSelectClasses]![Combo0] AS ClassID,
    [Forms]![FrmSelectClasses]![FrmSelectClasses Subform1].[Form]![PSID] AS PSID,
    [Forms]![FrmSelectClasses]![FrmSelectClasses Subform1].[Form]![ProgramID] AS ProgramID;