Unanswered: Does MS-Access's Linked tables are supports on PHP

HI,
    I have a ms-access file which has linked table. The linked table is connected to a ODBC source (e.g MS-SQL or 3rd Party ODBC Driver).
    WebPage(php) Apache (Windows), connecting to a ODBC DSN of MS-Access, MS-Access is having linked tables. Linked tables as from another ODBC source.
    On the PHP Page, When I am trying to connect the ms-access odbc dsn , I am able to connect.
    But when I query any of the linked tables, PHP is not able to query and is failing.

Does php has capabilities to read/write to linked tables in ms-access file.
    Or it is issue with MS-Access
    Or is it I am missing something.

Regards
    Rajendra Dewani

Does PHP supports read/write from Linked tables in ms-access

HI,
    I have a ms-access file which has linked table. The linked table is connected to a ODBC source (e.g MS-SQL or 3rd Party ODBC Driver).
    WebPage(php) Apache, connecting to a ODBC DSN of MS-Access, MS-Access is having linked tables. Linked tables as from another ODBC source.
    On the PHP Page, When I am trying to connect the ms-access odbc dsn , I am able to connect.
    But when I query any of the linked tables, PHP is not able to query and is failing.

Does php has capabilities to read/write to linked tables in ms-access file.
    Or it is issue with MS-Access
    Or is it I am missing something.

Regards
    Rajendra Dewani

Provided Answers: 59
    providign you are using the ODBC cinnector then I can see no reason why you cannot have full Access to the db. that also assuems you have configured the ODBC connection correctly, and have appropriate permissions.

the error message thrown when the app cannot do something shgould tell you why its not doing that and formt hat you should be bale to work out how to fix it.

Hopwever i have not used and Access/JET db in a PHP application, So I don't know
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton