Unhappy Unanswered: How would I create the follow form? (Intro Database Class)

These are the steps. Could someone describe how I would do this? Would I start by clicking Form, Form Design, or blank form? Thank you so much! Please walk me through each step. I am very new to this.

1.Use the Form tool to create a form based on tblEmployee, and then save the form as frmEmployeeList.
    2. In Layout view, make the following changes to frmEmployeeList:
    a. Edit the form title to be Employee List.
    b. Apply the Integral theme to this form only (right-click the theme, and choose Apply to this Object only.)
    c. Save the form.
    3. In Form view, use the EmployeeList form to navigate to the record having Employee ID 108: Click in the EmployeeID control, and use the Filter tool at the bottom of the page to search for 108. Change the Employee Last field value to Williams. Navigate to the last record (with Employee ID 199), and then change the Title field value to Billing Manager. Close the form.
    4. Use the Form Wizard to create a form based on the Billing table. Include all fields in the form, use the Columnar layout, and specify the title frmBillingData.
    5. Switch to Layout view and edit the form title in the form so that it appears as Billing Data (two words.) Using the Font Color tool on the Home tab, change the font color of the form title to the Dark Blue, Text 2 (4th column, 1st row in the Theme Colors gallery). (Tip: If this color is not available, check to confirm that the Office theme is applied to this form. In step 2, you may have accidentally applied the Integral theme to all objects in the database instead of just the EmployeeList form.)
    6. With the Form header still selected, but not the form title, use the Logo option in the Header/Footer section of the Design tab to insert the picture file pst.jpg (downloaded from Blackboard.) Right click, select Layout and Remove Layout. Move the control so that it is just to the right of the form title. Save the form.
    7. In Form View, use the Find command to find the record with the Billing ID A80565. Change the number of sessions to 8 and the Amount to $800.
    8. Add a new record to the Billing table using the BillingData form, using the data shown in Figure 1 below, and then close the form.

Unhappy Could someone show me how to create this form?

I am in a Introduction to Databases class, and I am very new to this. Could someone explain each step to me? I don't know rather to start off by clicking Form, Form Design or Blank Form. I'll list the steps below. Thank you!

1. Use the Form tool to create a form based on tblEmployee, and then save the form as frmEmployeeList.
    2. In Layout view, make the following changes to frmEmployeeList:
    a. Edit the form title to be Employee List.
    b. Apply the Integral theme to this form only (right-click the theme, and choose Apply to this Object only.)
    c. Save the form.
    3. In Form view, use the EmployeeList form to navigate to the record having Employee ID 108: Click in the EmployeeID control, and use the Filter tool at the bottom of the page to search for 108. Change the Employee Last field value to Williams. Navigate to the last record (with Employee ID 199), and then change the Title field value to Billing Manager. Close the form.
    4. Use the Form Wizard to create a form based on the Billing table. Include all fields in the form, use the Columnar layout, and specify the title frmBillingData.
    5. Switch to Layout view and edit the form title in the form so that it appears as Billing Data (two words.) Using the Font Color tool on the Home tab, change the font color of the form title to the Dark Blue, Text 2 (4th column, 1st row in the Theme Colors gallery). (Tip: If this color is not available, check to confirm that the Office theme is applied to this form. In step 2, you may have accidentally applied the Integral theme to all objects in the database instead of just the EmployeeList form.)
    6. With the Form header still selected, but not the form title, use the Logo option in the Header/Footer section of the Design tab to insert the picture file pst.jpg (downloaded from Blackboard.) Right click, select Layout and Remove Layout. Move the control so that it is just to the right of the form title. Save the form.
    7. In Form View, use the Find command to find the record with the Billing ID A80565. Change the number of sessions to 8 and the Amount to $800.
    8. Add a new record to the Billing table using the BillingData form, using the data shown in Figure 1 below, and then close the form.

Provided Answers: 14
    Seems clear enough. What problem do you have in following these instructions?
    Have a nice day!

Provided Answers: 59
    the whole point of the homework is for you to do it at home. If the assignment isn't clear then go back to your tutor/lecturer/teacher and request clarification, or talk to one of your colleagues and work it out between the two (or more) of you

personally Im with Sinndho, those instructions look pretty good to me.

So as I see it you several options
    request clarification
    refine it in the light of what you have studied so far with others on the course
    make an attempt to do it yourself. I doubt anybody here will 'do' it for you, but Im sure we will help if and when you get into problems. the phrase 'learn by doing' springs to mind
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton