Unanswered: "ERROR [HY000] ERROR: pg_atoi: error in "[NULL]": can't parse "[NULL]" "

I have loaded my files to Netezza from db2 using NZload. To use the NZload first we need to create a table in Netezza then load, so I have created a Table1 in Netezza by keeping datatypes as character varying and loaded the records, All the records have been successfully moved.

Now i wanted to change the datatype of few columns to datatype date. i need to convert bcz, i have to search with month and year accordingly.

so i have created an another Table2 with columns having datatypes date and was trying to move the previous Table1 into Table2 and i am facing an error "ERROR [HY000] ERROR: pg_atoi: error in "[NULL]": can't parse "[NULL]" "

can i one 1 guide me to change the datatype and move the table.

Thanks

"ERROR [HY000] ERROR: pg_atoi: error in "[NULL]": can't parse "[NULL]" "

I have loaded my files to Netezza from db2 using NZload. To use the NZload first we need to create a table in Netezza then load, so I have created a Table1 in Netezza by keeping datatypes as character varying and loaded the records, All the records have been successfully moved.

Now i wanted to change the datatype of few columns to datatype date. i need to convert bcz, i have to search with month and year accordingly.

so i have created an another Table2 with columns having datatypes date and was trying to move the previous Table1 into Table2 and i am facing an error "ERROR [HY000] ERROR: pg_atoi: error in "[NULL]": can't parse "[NULL]" "

can i one 1 guide me to change the datatype and move the table.

Thanks