Unanswered: Dealing with Images in Html pages

My database has a html page with images and links to all its folders.
    As I'm using the Ultimate version, where should I put the images and how should I replace the absolute image path when distributing
    my final compiled application?

Thanks for helping

Just re-discover how to do it. I started my project about one year ago when I bought the program and since then was obligated to abandon it due to personal problems. That is why I forgot how to deal with it. Thanks anyway.

I have noticed that in my compiled window program the name of my app appears followed by the "by" word only, without my name. Shouldn't be my name appearing there? Anyone else experience this?

So far I haven't experienced this kind of problem with my current project.

Thanks Robherr, I'll try to contact support.

Provided Answers: 17
    Create a sub folder on your computer called “myfiles” where the exe file to Brilliant Database is located. Anything you place into that sub folder then can be directly access by the [$_myfiles] variable and will be compiled with the App.

I have noticed that in my compiled window program the name of my app appears followed by the "by" word only, without my name. Shouldn't be my name appearing there? Anyone else experience this?
    When you purchase brilliant database you must put a name into the “Company Name” field of the order form. If you don't, then all your compiled apps will have no name.

To fix this now, you need to contact brilliant database for a new licence key.

Regards
    James

Thanks for helping Tubbritt

I have just contacted brilliant database explaining the name issue. I hope they answer.

Thank you