Thread: Happy Christmas

Provided Answers: 17

Unanswered: Happy Christmas

Since we are getting close to that time of year again, I'd like to wish my fellow “Brilliant Database” user a Happy Christmas all the way from little old Ireland here.

Whatever your celebrating this time of year, I hope it's a great one for you and your family. Peace & Harmony to all....!!!

Special thanks to Pat and the team for allowing us all to be here too.

Kind regards
    James.

Provided Answers: 2
    I, too, want to wish all a wonderful Christmas. I hope as 2014 closes out and we are greeted by 2015 that everyone has much happiness and success. As a side note, my wife just signed a her first physician's contract two days ago. This contract was for opening her doctor's office (Family Medicine) in a small town about an hour north of our current location. She completes her physician residency in July of 2015 and we open the office in August... so 2015 is going to be very HUGE for us. We are both scared and eager for what is ahead in the new year! Additionally, we are still hoping to swing by our meet our friend James Tubbritt in 'little old Ireland' before this next chapter of our life's begins (we may have to wait until 2016 but it will happen).
    Daryl G

Quote Originally Posted by Tubbritt View Post
    Since we are getting close to that time of year again, I'd like to wish my fellow “Brilliant Database” user a Happy Christmas all the way from little old Ireland here.

Whatever your celebrating this time of year, I hope it's a great one for you and your family. Peace & Harmony to all....!!!

Kind regards
    James.
    Merry christmas!
    Let us see what is the gift in wait from Mikhail!!!

Provided Answers: 1
    Merry Christmas to all "Brilliant Database" people here. Especially to my boss, James. i wish everybody the best in all walks and health. 2015 surely will be much much better. GodBLess

Regards
    Evans

Kind regards
    James.

Extend my congrats to your wife.... Medicine is fun and interesting when you getting results (your patients smiling back at you after a successful treatment procedure or surgery). it can be stressful too and thats when she needs your support more (Daryl G). My interest is gradually shifting to "all Brilliant" thanks to James! i am very far from you. but sure OneDay i hope to meet u too and shake hands with you!

Kind Kind Regards
    Evans

Quote Originally Posted by fireant911 View Post
    I, too, want to wish all a wonderful Christmas. I hope as 2014 closes out and we are greeted by 2015 that everyone has much happiness and success. As a side note, my wife just signed a her first physician's contract two days ago. This contract was for opening her doctor's office (Family Medicine) in a small town about an hour north of our current location. She completes her physician residency in July of 2015 and we open the office in August... so 2015 is going to be very HUGE for us. We are both scared and eager for what is ahead in the new year! Additionally, we are still hoping to swing by our meet our friend James Tubbritt in 'little old Ireland' before this next chapter of our life's begins (we may have to wait until 2016 but it will happen).

Extend my congrats to your wife.... Medicine is fun and interesting when you getting results (your patients smiling back at you after a successful treatment procedure or surgery). it can be stressful too and thats when she needs your support more (Daryl G). My interest is gradually shifting to "all Brilliant" thanks to James! i am very far from you. but sure OneDay i hope to meet u too and shake hands with you!

Kind Kind Regards
    Evans

Quote Originally Posted by fireant911 View Post

Provided Answers: 54
    I'd also like to wish a very happy whatever holiday you choose to celebrate to everyone!

I'm glad to know that you are all getting value from DBForums. Helping people to find answers to their database questions is why I'm here... I answer what I can, offer opinions when I think those might help people, and try to stay out of the way when I can't contribute!

I hope that Mikhail provides the Brilliant Database Users with a wonderful holiday present, and I wish him the best!

Merry Christmas to all, and whatever holiday or holidays you choose to celebrate.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

Provided Answers: 17
    Hi Daryl

As a side note, my wife just signed a her first physician's contract two days ago. This contract was for opening her doctor's office (Family Medicine) in a small town about an hour north of our current location. She completes her physician residency in July of 2015 and we open the office in August... so 2015 is going to be very HUGE for us.
    Wow, please pass on my congratulations to your wife. Absolutely exciting times for you both..!!!! Excellent...!!!!

we are still hoping to swing by our meet our friend James Tubbritt in 'little old Ireland' before this next chapter of our life's begins
    he..he... That would be really awesome. I hope you like Guinness.

Regards
    James

Provided Answers: 54
    he..he... That would be really awesome. I hope you like Guinness.
    Huh??? There is someone that does NOT like Guinness?

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.