Provided Answers: 1

Unanswered: Imaginative Ideas

Hello Everybody.... i have this idea which i dont know if its possible. when BD is showing "Form Only" under layout option ... depending on the size of your form (and if the layout is center).... you have these grey spaces around the form. Im thinking if one can insert a customized picture so it will seem like behind the form.

another one too is when want to log in .. there is this deep grey background ... can that one too be customized.

ive attached screenshots

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ATTACHED.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	170.1 KB 
ID:	16095Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attached 2.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	120.4 KB 
ID:	16096

Provided Answers: 17
    depending on the size of your form (and if the layout is center).... you have these grey spaces around the form. Im thinking if one can insert a customized picture so it will seem like behind the form.
    Yes, you can set a background image or assign any colour to that area.

another one too is when want to log in .. there is this deep grey background ... can that one too be customized.
    No, you cannot change this background because there's no file even open at this stage.

Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Tubbritt View Post
    Yes, you can set a background image or assign any colour to that area.
    And there came my Boss James ...... Thanks for replying. Please how do i do it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tubbritt View Post
    No, you cannot change this background because there's no file even open at this stage.
    Well understood.

Regards
    Evans

Hi Evans.
    See attached images.

In image 2 note that the table is transparent and you can even see the pattern behind the text.

Or how about image 3, displaying two forms at the same time.

Regards
    James
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails background1.jpg   background2.jpg   background3.jpg  

Woooooow James.... this is just the idea i had in my head..... the imaginative made real.. You are a Genius!!! How do i make something like Images??? For the Image 3..... you just blowing my mind lol!

Regards
    Evans

Hi Evans.
    I've attached the actual database file to this post so you can take a look.

Basically, the form is set to scale to the full size of the window. I then apply a background image to the form as normal. The trick to making it look like there's two forms is simply a matter of making the background image look that way.

The fields are then added to the form as normal only I have the positioning of them set in a way that allows them to always sit in the same location against the background image.

So it's kind of an illusions, the background image gives the appearance of dual forms and separate backgrounds when there's really only one, but nevertheless, it's all still 100% real and usable.

Regards
    James
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Alot James... I'm applying the idealogy and I'm getting some cool results. Just like I imagined. GodBless

Regards
    Evans