Unanswered: Help creating holiday club database, booking system

This may be difficult to explain but I will try my best, I have added a few hand drawn diagrams to try and help you visualise what I'm trying to do!

Basically the holiday club I am creating a database for runs for 5 weeks, in these week children can book in to attend any day they want in these 5 weeks. I can't seem to make a form that will allow the user to simply tick if the child wants to be booked into a certain day in a certain week. I could only attempt to do this using lots of new tables with lots of relationships between them (most I think were unnecessary, but this didn't really work!)
    These bookings then need to be made into a register, sort of like the second image,but this design is not particually required, if there is a better way of doing this the client is happy to give them a chance. (in this image the red boxes would mean the child has not booked into this day)

If any one has any ideas that may help, all comments will be appreciated, thank you in advanced!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	weekly bookin example.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	16101 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	register.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	103.9 KB 
ID:	16102
    Last edited by Tiggy; 01-16-15 at 15:46.