Unanswered: Access 2010 form posting to database table

I have a form that uses a list box to find the master item to post to the database table. I need all the related data to post to the database table as well. I do have relationships built and the item selected in the list box does post correctly but none of the related data posts. This should help:

Item in list box: Able Well

Related data : State, ID number, lease number, depth, etc.

Only the list box item posts.

Thanks!

Provided Answers: 6

Auto post data

The link provided only "displays" the data. I need the data to post to the database. I need all related data to the name in my list box to post to the database table. I do not want any data to display on the form.

Thanks for the suggestion though.
    Last edited by rjrcollins; 01-22-15 at 18:36.

Did you see the second part?
    Paul

Posting related data

I did read the info. It refers to a "combo" and "text" box which does not exist on my form. I do not want to complicate my form with additional information. I am successfully using a list box to find my appropriate well and it posts to the database table just fine. I am a novice in Access and I am sure there is a simple way to get the associated data to post also without seeing it on my form or using text box or combo box. I need all the associated data to post to the database table as I will be using extracted data to file with the Feds for oil and gas royalties.

If you're using a bound form, you'll need textboxes bound to the appropriate fields to save the data. They can be hidden. Your listbox can be used instead of the combo, which is why I suggested the method. If you're using some other method than a bound form to get the listbox field saved, you should post that so we can modify it.
    Paul