Thread: Any News ??

Unanswered: Any News ??

Hi all

Almost everyday I check if there is any news/movement on the Brilliant Database website and . . .nothing.
    Maybe they have a different website.

Does anyone have any news or have info when the next upgrade will be available or even if they are still active.

I know it is a good product but we have to know what the future holds and plan for it.

Hennie

Provided Answers: 17
    For the last two years or more, Mikhail hasn't kept to a single timeline he's set himself. Not one. If he was doing any work on this software, we wouldn't still be using a beta copy a year later.

As a customer since version 4.5, I feel totally abandoned.

Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Tubbritt View Post
    For the last two years or more, Mikhail hasn't kept to a single timeline he's set himself. Not one. If he was doing any work on this software, we wouldn't still be using a beta copy a year later.

As a customer since version 4.5, I feel totally abandoned.

Regards
    James
    I Agree 100%

...crowdfounding for hire someone for a re-develop? ...

Provided Answers: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by lostdb View Post
    ...crowdfounding for hire someone for a re-develop? ...
    Anything at all that gets things moving in the right direction would be great. I sincerely hope this software has a long long future ahead of it and great success.

Regards
    James

Provided Answers: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubbritt View Post
    Anything at all that gets things moving in the right direction would be great. I sincerely hope this software has a long long future ahead of it and great success.

Regards
    James

me too my dear james...

i made my movement... i will keep improving my app (which will be sold in mexico next month i guess) and i am taking some web technologies classes in a small school at my city... man! when you have been abandoned by brilliant, then you see the web technology and you feel alive again... i dont know how many months or years will take me to master web development in order to create apps but... this keeps me optimistic:

1. web technology is open source, no more paying thousands for an ide
    2. there are more information and support than you may want to read
    3. cross platform
    4. what you learn really is yours and applicable even in other technologies (for instance you can lear a littel java script, and then you can use a framework but still use what you know
    5. not been afraid when a new windows or android version comes... you use web man!

by the way and just if some one is interested i am taking a 4 hours class on saturdays and during the week i am learning by my saide in khan academy wich is even better that the class room.

https://www.khanacademy.org/

it is free, nice, even kids can pickit up... i started by http and then i will jump to javascript then php and then a php mini framework (at the end i think i will end up paying for some webbinars in some where else, but the basics are free here)

man! i love brilliant, and also i hate brilliant... :d

i love this community

fer