Gradebook ERD Advice

Hi Guys,

I'm after some advice regarding a database that I am designing for a project which will accommodate the storage of students grades in a school. The end product will hopefully be a website to allow this.

An admin will create pupils, staff, subject, lessons.
    Once an admin has created a teacher, the teacher will create assessments.
    Assessments are only a place to store the grade for real paper based assessments so don't require any questions or any detail about the assessment to be stored just a title, pass mark, lesson and the students that are in the lessons grades.

I have tried to pull this information together to create the attached ERD

I did study database design a few years ago and I hope I haven't forgotten to much. I would be gratefull for any advice on my present work and a point in the right direction.

Thanks

ERD.zipClick image for larger version. 

Name:	ERD.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	148.1 KB 
ID:	16159
    Last edited by Nathan191210; 02-05-15 at 09:41. Reason: Hidden Attachment

If this is an assignment, you need to provide more detail and preferrably the whole assignment in order for us to help you.

If this is a project for work, then use one of the public domain packages that does this. There are literally thousands of them, with every need I've ever seen covered several different ways!

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.