Unanswered: Source code of PostgreSql for Distributed databse

I am Planning to work on the optimization part of postgreSql for distributed databases.
    For that i need the source code.
    which version of postgre support distributed dbms.
    If anyone having material (source code) or any other information regarding the same, I need help figuring this all out.

In front of the computer
    Provided Answers: 54
    When you are planning to modify the source code for the database, you really need to work out which source you need for yourself... Unless you can VERY clearly communicate what you plan to do and how you plan to accomplish those changes, you can't give anyone the details that they would need to make the selection for you.

At least from my perspective the problem isn't that we won't help you, the problem is that we can't help you. The task requires insight that we don't have and that you aren't able to give yet. Sorry!

In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

Provided Answers: 8
    No need to re-invent the wheel. There are already two forks of Postgres that implement a "distributed" DBMS:

You can download the source code from the above links.

There is also another fork which implements a Master-Master replication for Postgres (which can be seen as a "distributed" DBMS as well).
    That will eventually make it into the core product, but currently it's not part of it.

Details are here:
    I will not read nor answer questions where the SQL code is messy and not formatted properly using [code] tags:

Tips for good questions: