Unanswered: API integration with oracle DB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	connect.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	16192

Hello guys
    First of all am new to oracle BRM
    I was inquiring if their is away I can connect/integrate an application to oracle BRM(something like Build a java Application on the Oracle Database) Let me try to explain more what the application has to do;
    I want to build an application whereby it will fetch some information/data then it has to forward it to oracle BRM.
    that’s all I want to know if their is a way I can configure, connect or integration it please help me
    thanks, hope to hear from you

Where the Surf Meets the Turf @Del Mar, CA
    Provided Answers: 1
    Oracle will accept connection request from any client using valid credentials.
    You can lead some folks to knowledge, but you can not make them think.
    The average person thinks he's above average!
    For most folks, they don't know, what they don't know.
    Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by anacedent View Post
    Oracle will accept connection request from any client using valid credentials.
    actually as you said "u can't make folks to think" maybe I didn't get you very well! but I guess I was just requesting for some help, to direct me
    but not to tell mi what the folks what the folks folks folks.......... I didn't know my question was such an idiot but me myself had the idea so I was looking for help.
    anyway thanks for the reply maybe.....

Provided Answers: 59
    The you can lead.... bit is anacedents signature, it appears on all his posts. It was not 'aimed' at or specific for you.

So there's no need to take offense or get defensive.
    anacedents reply says that providing you connect to your Oracle data source using valid credentials, and I guess within the licence model you have (eg connection limits /seats, permissable usage and so on) Oracle itself doesnt care how you insert, extract or manipulate your data. But as this is often limited by site specific factors yood need to investigate what you arr allowed to do with your installation
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Quote Originally Posted by wissedenis25 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	connect.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	16192

Hello guys
    First of all am new to oracle BRM
    I was inquiring if their is away I can connect/integrate an application to oracle BRM(something like Build a java Application on the Oracle Database) Let me try to explain more what the application has to do;
    I want to build an application whereby it will fetch some information/data then it has to forward it to oracle BRM.
    that’s all I want to know if their is a way I can configure, connect or integration it please help me
    thanks, hope to hear from you
    Third party applications you can integrate with BRM through web-services or via direct connect and running opcodes (functions). You can connect in Java, Perl, C,...

In our company we have also built JSON REST Bridge.

Some more information about integration of BRM and Third party applications you may find at:
    http://www.tridens.si/2010/12/employ...party-systems/

Ales Pristovnik