Question Unanswered: Access errors while opening a file

Recently in my company Access database was upgraded from old 2003 to 2010. Good news. A couple of days gone, everything perfect. The next day no one in my office can load any .mdb file normally, all staff got the following error: “An error occurred while loading. Do you want to continue?” I am clicking Yes and receive another one message:“Invalid procedure call or argument”. Access repair feature did not help. Well, nothing lasts forever, but it would be great if we know what to do in the issue. I hope we should not return the older Access version back..

New Zealand
    Provided Answers: 5
    what do is

Compact and Repair

in the Modules I Compile it And which same up with some errors I fix them compile it again until there were no error

before i upgrade to new version
    Last edited by myle; 02-24-15 at 14:44. Reason: Spelling
    hope this help

See clear as mud

StePhan McKillen
    the aim is store once, not store multiple times
    Remember... Optimize 'til you die!
    Progaming environment:
    Access based on my own environment: DAO3.6/A97/A2000/A2003/A2007/A2010
    VB based on my own environment: vb6 sp5
    ASP based on my own environment: 5.6
    VB-NET based on my own environment started 2007
    SQL-2005 based on my own environment started 2008

Richmond, Virginia USA
    Provided Answers: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Grylous View Post one in my office can load any .mdb file normally...
    By 'any .mdb file' do you mean any copy of the .mdb file for a single database...or any .mdb file for any database?

If the former, is the database split into a front end/back end configuration, as it should be for a multi-user environment, with each user having a copy of the front end on their PCs?

Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

Provided Answers: 14
    Open the VBA IDE (Ctrl+G) and , check if there is no missing reference (Tools --> References), fix any missing reference then try to compile the project (Debug --> Compile...). If there is something wrong with the code, the compiler should point out the error.
    Have a nice day!