Question Unanswered: Applying pay rates to applicable hours worked in Access 2013

I am working on a Microsoft Access 2013 database in which I have a table that contains a field for Employee Rate History ID, Employee ID, Rate of Pay, Effective Date and Reason Code. I have a master table that contains all worked hours (downloaded from ADP). The table has the Employee ID, Pay Date, Hours, Contract Number, etc. I have written queries that will identify the appropriate Rates of Pay for the selected date range. What I am trying to do is to then apply the appropriate Rate of Pay to the hours worked within my selected date range. The issue I am having is that the date range may include multiple Rates of Pay for that employee, i.e. employee received a raise within the selected date range. So, I have the Employee Wage History Table that contains multiple pay rates for employees and I need to apply the correct rates to a range of hours that encompass whatever date range I select. Basically, if I select a date range for January - February and an employee had received a pay increase during that time, I want to be able to identify which hours are paid at rate 1, which hours are paid at rate 2, etc., so that I can calculate expenses by contract. I am sure it is something simple, but I have been at it for a couple hours now and am tapped! Any help you can provide would be appreciated!!!

Applying pay rates to applicable hours worked in Access 2013 - SOLVED

Never mind. I figured it out. Needed to add an additional field to Employee Wage Rate History to account for both the Start Date and End Date for the wage rate. Once I did that, I was able to write an IIF statement to calculate if the Pay Rate fell between the Start and End Dates and then supply the applicable Wage for that period.

Thanks anyway!