Provided Answers: 17

Unanswered: 18 Pages and going strong.

Hi all.
    Seems we have grown into a very nice little Brilliant Database community. 18 pages of thread and going strong.

It's a pleasure to hang out with fine folk. Needless to say I hope there's a long future ahead for brilliant database too.

Regards
    James.

Quote Originally Posted by Tubbritt View Post
    Hi all.
    Seems we have grown into a very nice little Brilliant Database community. 18 pages of thread and going strong.

It's a pleasure to hang out with fine folk. Needless to say I hope there's a long future ahead for brilliant database too.

Regards
    James.
    Absolutely James.
    Without you the forum would not have progressed this much. For each questions always your response was there!

Regards
    Asokan.

Provided Answers: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by asokram View Post
    Absolutely James.
    Without you the forum would not have progressed this much. For each questions always your response was there!

Regards
    Asokan.
    I have to second what Asokan so eloquently stated! I came here when there was barely two pages. James has provided some amazing guidance and help to anyone that asked.
    Daryl G

Provided Answers: 17
    Oh heck no, I'm only one little part of the community. It's us all together that count.

Regards
    James.

Provided Answers: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubbritt View Post
    Oh heck no, I'm only one little part of the community. It's us all together that count.
    While I agree with you in general, you give yourself too little credit. You were the person who spoke up and asked that the Brilliant forum be created. You've always been the leader, the heart, and the soul of the DBForums Brilliant Database community.

No one person makes a community, but every community has a leader. Like it or not James, you are the leader of this forum and its community!

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

As an absolute newcomer and beginner here I wholeheartedly agree with all the comments re James whose name I see so quickly and frequently when someone has a question - no matter how basic or complex.
    I also think that the Brilliant community shouldn't forget that it doesn't exist without ALL of the members.
    There are so many people who happily give their help to everyone and it's difficult at times to know how you all find the time and inclination to give this help and advice so freely.
    Those of us who are starting out may one day be able to help others thanks to the help that ALL of the community so generously give to complete strangers but until that time, I hope that James and all of the other experts (too many to mention) will be there to guide us and answer our (often basic in my case at least) questions.
    Thank you all.

Provided Answers: 1
    Dear James, you inspired me to keep working on brilliant, i was about to give up about my project, then i saw that you were actually "doing" a professional app... thanks a lot....

guys, this is exactly the ugly part of a forum like this one, i would be more than happy to tell you. "guys, let do a barbecue" at my place for the brilliant members... but.. we are far away.

chears!

best regards and thanks for all

fer