Unanswered: Delete Attachment

Hi

If I try to delete an file in attachment manager then nothing happens.

Anyone have a clue what it might be?

Provided Answers: 2
    If you have created an executable application, make sure to allow manage attachments from the settings under Application Project Properties. See pic

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	settings.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	16236

Thank you for the reply. It seems to me there is something wrong with my Database because the settings are like your Sample. Interesting is that I can delete a record but if I create a
    New Field then I cannot delete it, even if it stays blank. Attachments I can add but not delete.

Post Attachment file included

I have attached a database with the Add attachment and Delete attachment buttons. Give it a try.

Attachment.zip

Hi Spyroot
    It's working 100% Thank you. Wonder why it's not working in the attachment manager. One small problem is that it will delete all the files *.* but I will just attach the files that I want to keep again.

Regards
    Hennie

The attached file delete all attachments at once. You should be able to delete files using the attachment manager. what version and operating system are you using?

I use 10.54
    If I create a new small database then the Attachment manager is working but some how something went wrong because if I try it one my database it's not working but if I create a button like what spyroot said then it's working.

If you are using old version, make sure that your PC have visual basic installed.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=10019