Wink Answered: East eggs in my Database =)

So, I have made a simple DB for mailing system...

Anyways, I am now working on an easter egg in the DB, so when the mouse is over a hidden button, a random generated sentence is shown as light grey in a hidden txt box, anyhow, the code is ready and working, and my question is simple, as the noob I am... I need the code, for when the mouse has moved away from the button, then if.dirty wipe the txt box =)

2. Best Answer
    Posted by Missinglinq

"To perform whatever, when moving off of a Control, you need to use the OnMouseMove event for the Section the Control lies on! If I remember correctly, the problem is that the Form's OnMouseMove event only pops when you mouse over the Record Selector portion of a Form.

Linq ;0)>"

Provided Answers: 59
    Ive never felt the 'need; to do this sort of thing, but I reckon you will need to place code in the mouse move event(s) of the control and the form.

set the text when the mouse move event shows its on the control
    blank the text when the mouse move returns to the form

..as I say UIve never felkt any requirement for this sort of thng so you may need to play with, sorry investigate, events and work out whiuchis the correct events to place your code
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Provided Answers: 19
    To perform whatever, when moving off of a Control, you need to use the OnMouseMove event for the Section the Control lies on! If I remember correctly, the problem is that the Form's OnMouseMove event only pops when you mouse over the Record Selector portion of a Form.

Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007