Unanswered: Discount Error in Mysql Database of my online Store
Hi, I have an Online Store in Prestashop 1.6. and It was working fine, I have had 396 products in my Online store from 2013 and in Last month (Feb 2015) I wanted to add more products and i gave contract/ Project to a web developer company, but i don't know what they did, My all products showing discount of £ 20. even on the back end of website where the products list is, there is also showing £ 20 discount and when I edit the product in Back end Original discount for each product is shown. I asked the developer and he said he doest know what happened. Front End and Back end is showing Wrong Discount and when Edit the product in back end, there given discount is different than the showing one.
Here are attached screenshots for one product to explain is properly. Please Need help with this Issue .
Discount on Front Page