Unanswered: How to write Crosstab Query to find number of orders ordered & shipped in same month

I'm trying to write a crosstab query in Access 2010 that will tell me how many orders were placed and shipped in the same month. They need to be grouped by the employee who took the order and also shipped the product. (We have very few employees that take care of orders from start to finish.)

For example Kara took an order on 12/2/2014 and it was shipped on 12/15/2014. - that record should be counted, where as, an order that Kara took on 12/28/14 but wasn't shipped until 1/15/2015 would not be counted.

Ideally, I would like it to look something like this:

Employee Total Shipped Jan Feb March April...
    Kara 17 5 7 1 4
    Mark 15 6 2 7

I really have no idea how to do this. Everything I've written with gives me syntax errors or returns no results.

Also, I just started using Access again after a 15 year hiatus. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Missinglinq; 03-25-15 at 16:56. Reason: Clarification of Thread Title

Provided Answers: 24
    Make a query that pulls the data you need (month being 1)
    Use the query wizard and make a Crosstab qry of the prev qry.
    It will ask you how to show the data.

Thank you! I got it to give me the results I needed for one month...now if I can only do it for a whole year.