Unanswered: Longtion Application Builder

I like to support any question about Longtion Application Builder
    Last edited by dblong; 03-26-15 at 17:17. Reason: Support

date parameters query

Quote Originally Posted by dblong View Post
    I like to support any question about Longtion Application Builder
    Hi. I am new to longtion softwares. Im trying to make a query with datepicker parameters but till now i did not succeed. Can you help me with some examples?

date parameter query using datetime picker

Try to open an example application come with the longtion application and see the exactly example of the query with datetime picker. the file is located in the longtion application builder folder or sub folder.

let me know you found the example lontion file

Quote Originally Posted by dblong View Post
    Try to open an example application come with the longtion application and see the exactly example of the query with datetime picker. the file is located in the longtion application builder folder or sub folder.

let me know you found the example lontion file

there is no example of a query with datetime picker ( I didn't find it). can you provide me any example of it please?

hello I seek your assistance to help me create the tables used to create the users and also how to give the rights of access as : read, read and write, read, write and delete on the database on RADBUILDER

Radbuilder

Hi,
    What type of database do you plan to use. Ms-Access or Ms-Sql or simple flat file csv or txt.

Remember Radbuilder not storage any data is only a tool to developing your front end.

please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by htmalbenur View Post
    hello I seek your assistance to help me create the tables used to create the users and also how to give the rights of access as : read, read and write, read, write and delete on the database on RADBUILDER