Thread: Print Problem

Exclamation Unanswered: Print Problem

Hope someone can help me with the following:

I have a button that runs a few simple queries, after each query there is a printout.
    If I run all the queries one after another then it works fine.

The problem is when I run a query and print then after 3 to 4 queries I get an out of memory error

It seems to me the problem is with the print.

I have a I7 computer with 8gig memory and the printer is on a network, it's a Aficio MP C5501

If I print to PDF it's the same problem.
    I tried also to spool the print before printing but have the same problem.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	printer-error.gif 
Views:	23 
Size:	234.8 KB 
ID:	16276
    The only way for me now to print is to run and print about 3 queries, the go out of the database and back in and do the same with the next 3 and so on . . . takes lots of time.

Provided Answers: 2
    Try to add some time delay between queries and see if that fix the issue. The time to assign will depend on how long it take to process every report.

The problem may be the print buffer of brilliant database.

Provided Answers: 17
    Since Brilliant Database are working on v11 right now, it might also be worth while sending them a email on this. If it's a buffer problem, they should simply increase the buffer.

Error 482 is also a generic windows printer error often caused by corrupt files on a PC, so that might be something else to look into also. If you google the error code you can find ways to fix this, if that's what the problem is and not the buffer.

Thank you !!