Question Answered: Opinions on database model

I'm currently learning about MySQL and MSSQL, and as a side project, I'm creating a website from scratch, that includes account management, front and back-end development, and general design (not sure what else to call it). This isn't for a client, and I know there are other better, and more efficient pieces of software out there that can do the same thing better, but I'm taking my time with said project to learn more about web development.

Now, with that out of the way , I'm creating a gaming website in which players are matched up based on specified filters and search preferences. I'll be using MySQL and below I have the database diagram, and was wondering what everyone thinks of it. Again, I'm a software intern in high school, so I haven't taken any data structure classes yet.

If anyone has any questions as to why I chose to do something, I'd be more than happy to give my possibly flawed reasoning .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	106.4 KB 
ID:	16290

Thanks,
    AhellHound

2. Best Answer
    Posted by dav1mo

"while you are sure to get responses here for your query, you may want to use a better forum for this type of question. If you back page twice then scroll down you will find a forum for modeling and design questions."

Provided Answers: 5
    while you are sure to get responses here for your query, you may want to use a better forum for this type of question. If you back page twice then scroll down you will find a forum for modeling and design questions.
    Dave