Data Management Services

A group of people talking about data recovery earlier caught my interest. It made me realize that my company's data aren't really safe in case of accidents. How do I protect my data and recover it in case of unavoidable loss? Are there companies that specializes in these kind of things?

Any tips, advice, suggestions? Thank you.

Data Management Services

Quote Originally Posted by gristlebale View Post
    A group of people talking about data recovery earlier caught my interest. It made me realize that my company's data aren't really safe in case of accidents. How do I protect my data and recover it in case of unavoidable loss? Are there companies that specializes in these kind of things?

Any tips, advice, suggestions? Thank you.
    Hi, yes, I heard there are professionals who handle those issues. I really do not know much about IT concerns but I suggest that in order to ensure a data protection, you should hire an expert who could assist you with IT services relevant to your request. If you have the budget, I don't think that it would be a problem. You just have to search online but be sure to get some feedback on its reliability before deciding to finally get one.
    Last edited by solidgeek; 04-29-15 at 04:20.

Hi Again. Quick question. Don't you have a server? and offsite redundancy? If you do, you know be ok. Unless both of your sites are compromised, then you should be able to retrieve your data. I just remembered this because we talked about BCP in one of the seminars I attended this week. Hope this helps.