Unanswered: is there anyway to conver oracle 12c enterprise show in french to english?

I want to install oracle 12c enterprise on window7, so I download it on website of the oracle : http://www.oracle.com/. However, after finishing the installing, I see interface of login form showing in french (please see the below picture), I want to convert it to english. Is it ok?
    if not, please let me know how to have get the right installing oracle files (I means it will show in english after finishing).
    Thanks so much for helping!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	login.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	102.7 KB 
ID:	16320

Where the Surf Meets the Turf @Del Mar, CA
    Provided Answers: 1
    what is value of NLS_LANG; both at OS & database level?
    You can lead some folks to knowledge, but you can not make them think.
    The average person thinks he's above average!
    For most folks, they don't know, what they don't know.
    Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

Smile i try to check NLS_LANG in regedit and see NLS_LANG=AMERICAN_AMERICA.WE8MSWIN1252 ;

Quote Originally Posted by anacedent View Post
    what is value of NLS_LANG; both at OS & database level?
    thanks for your helping! after I log in successfully from http oracle, text on hompage such as: menus,... are also in french .
    sorry if I make you confused, I'm a newbie in oracle.

When initially installing the software you need to select the language(s) in which you want the product to work.
    Whomever did the software install selected french, therefore you may need to uninstall and re-install selecting english.
    Good luck!
    The person who says it can't be done should not interrupt the person doing it. -- Chinese proverb

Quote Originally Posted by LKBrwn_DBA View Post
    When initially installing the software you need to select the language(s) in which you want the product to work.
    Whomever did the software install selected french, therefore you may need to uninstall and re-install selecting english.
    Good luck!
    I also think so and I tried it but nothing else happened...however I discovery a strange situation. It displays in English language in Firefox browser but in French language on Google Chrome. Besides, I hit a SSL Certificates message in Google Chrome while trying to connect to https://localhost:5500/em. So, i think that the above problem may be correlative to Chrome browser. Do you have any idea?

Thumbs up

You will always hit a SSL Certificates message -- just agree.
    Yes you may have google translate on
    Click on top right three bars "Customize and Control Google Chrome"->Settings->Advanced Settings->Languages->Manage Languages.
    The person who says it can't be done should not interrupt the person doing it. -- Chinese proverb