Temporary Windows User Profile

guys please forgive me but this error is driving me crazy. Has anyone ever gotten a message for one of your users saying
    You’ve Been Signed In With A Temporary Profile

I did everything this site said to do and he's still got a temporary profile, I cant make him another account because their accounts are based off their Human Resources Employee number..can anyone advise please

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/you-ve...porary-profile

Usually it means that the machine is off the network, or can't access the domain controllers for some reason. I'd start by changing his network connection, maybe to the next cube, and see if that does any better. Also, a lot of places have a public and a private Wi-fi network. MAke sure he is defaulting to the right one of those, if he does not have a physical connection.

Well hes had this profile for a long time now and no issues, now I buy him a new pc with windows 7 pro 32bit from dell, I join the pc to the domain then log on as him and all the sudden he's getting this error message about having a temporary profile, and its not just the new pc its any pc with windows 7 on it. So far hes the only one with this issue

I would reboot the machine, then delete the profile.

If that doesn't fix the problem, then you have to start getting rather kinky to make things behave!

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

Hi Pat how are you? How is the weather back there?? I tried that still getting that message...Ugh

this is the issue I am having when I log on a computer with his log in I get "you've been signed in with a temporary account" I tried everything it said to do on this link
    http://www.thewindowsclub.com/you-ve...porary-profile

didn't work. I looked for the .bak on the users SID there was none. And its not just this computer its any pc with windows 7 pro on it. Right now hes logged into a windows xp pro machine and doesn't get that message at all so if he puts stuff in his profile like on the desktop or his my docs when he logs off and then on again his stuff is still there its not deleted as thought its a temporary profile. I am at a loss my boss has tried also and we have no idea what to do next. There has to be a way to fix this

HELP Please??

Apparently it was the login script that was culprit, my boss wiped that out and now that issue is over with.