Unanswered: How to search multiple lines of the same table

Howdy,
    New user here, and I have a slight problem. I have a Work Order Records Table, with both parent and child work orders alike. The only parameter that determines if a Work Order is a child is an entry of a Work Order number in a Parent column. I want to write a code that would take the number from that Parent column, then search the document and find the parent work order row and return the corresponding due date.

Here is a quick sample of the table I made in Excel to illustrate the data.. Please note that the tables do NOT have the "Parent Due Date" column, that is what I am trying to create with my report.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Excel Sample Data.JPG 
Views:	1 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	16363

I linked two identical tables together, but I am still not quite sure how to select the record I want. Here is what I have:
    IF {JOB_HEADER.PARENT_WO}={JOB_HEADER_1.JOB} AND {JOB_HEADER.PARENT_SUFFIX_PARENT}={JOB_HEADER_1.SU FFIX} THEN
    {JOB_HEADER_1.DATE_DUE}
    ELSE
    "ERROR"
    A any help would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks,

Searching different lines within formula

Howdy,

New user here, and I have a slight problem. I have a Work Order Records Table, with both parent and child work orders alike. The only parameter that determines if a Work Order is a child is an entry of a Work Order number in a Parent column. I want to write a code that would take the number from that Parent column, then search the document and find the parent work order row and return the corresponding due date.

I linked two identical tables together, but I am still not quite sure how to select the record I want. Here is what I have:
    IF {JOB_HEADER.PARENT_WO}={JOB_HEADER_1.JOB} AND {JOB_HEADER.PARENT_SUFFIX_PARENT}={JOB_HEADER_1.SU FFIX} THEN
    {JOB_HEADER_1.DATE_DUE}
    ELSE
    "ERROR"

This unsurprisingly is still returning the due date of the child and not the parent, but I do not know what to do.
    Here is a quick sample I made in Excel to illustrate the data in the tables. Please note that the tables do NOT have the "Parent Due Date" column, that is what I am trying to create with my report. I hope this clears up my dilemma.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Excel Sample Data.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	16364

A any help would be hugely appreciated!