Question Unanswered: Recovering Stored procedure?

I have accidentally dropped the Stored procedure form my Database.
    But now i want to recover it . Is there any process to recover dropped procedure??

Please help ..
    Last edited by kshitijmaloo; 06-02-15 at 03:05.

Provided Answers: 11
    only if you have an output of db2look or local copy in datastudio.. no undo in DB2.. you have to know what you are doing..
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be

Provided Answers: 55
    Which logging mode do you use for your database?
    If you use an archive mode you can restore the database to some PIT before drop...
    Regards,
    Mark.

Provided Answers: 11
    even if you use circular logging - you could restore db in new db and recover sp - if you have a backup taken after create of sp and before drop sp
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be