Capita Plc – TFL is looking for a BizTalk Engineer/Consultant in Coventry, UK
BizTalk Engineer / BizTalk Consultant – Coventry – initial 3 to 6 month contract
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a BizTalk Engineer/Consultant to join our FTSE100 organisation based in Coventry.
Capita Plc has won back the Transport for London (TfL) congestion charging, low emission zone and traffic enforcement contract from IBM in early 2014, it is worth an estimated £145 million over five years.
We are looking for BizTalk specialist to take responsibility for the implementation, testing, and deployment of BizTalk 2013 for a high profile client programme using industry known products.
The person appointed will be required to work across a number of environments SIT, PREPROD and Training.
The role will include support deployment of BizTalk 2013 across an integrated estate. Activities would include, deployment, configuration, troubleshooting and testing of interfaces.
Scope of Role
• Deployment of BizTalk 2013, implementation of new interfaces developed via a 3rd party, code review, troubleshooting deployments and existing solutions in order to meet business requirements
• Maintain technical documentation relating to the system design of
• Apply software patches, upgrades and deploy new versions for BizTalk
• Follow agreed change control procedures
• Complete impact assessments for any changes to production instances
• Proven track record within Biztalk arena in terms of support and deployment
• BizTalk 2013, Schemas, HAT, Orchestrations, Powershell scripting knowledge
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.