Provided Answers: 6

Unanswered: Has anyone used Web Performance and Load Tests on a SSRS and Sharepoint application?

The boss wants to upgrade me to Ultimate Edition of Visual Studio, because we both know that it includes the Web Performance and Load Testing tools and he has a BI Application that is giving him performance heartaches in front of the stuffed suits. I have used the VS Load Testing stuff before but that was on a straight web application and it was a few years ago. As I remember there were some requirements on how you programmed your .Net front end. I don't need a howto, but is it going to be possible to use those same tools to load testing a Reporting Services application embedded in a Sharepoint installation?
    “If one brings so much courage to this world the world has to kill them or break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.” Earnest Hemingway, A Farewell To Arms.

Provided Answers: 6
    Never mind. I googled a little more and it looks possible.
    “If one brings so much courage to this world the world has to kill them or break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.” Earnest Hemingway, A Farewell To Arms.