Must be able to obtain a Postal Sensitive Clearance
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Provide direct technical support: creating adhoc reports, development, and testing.
* Assist with financial input for business cases
* Provide functional MicroStrategy expertise to management and customers.
* Collaborate with customers to develop functional requirements, identify options for meeting those requirements, recommend a course of action and follow through implementing or overseeing all technical aspects.
Technical Skill and Experience Requirements:
* Desirable to have a minimum 5 years experience developing and architecture in Microstrategy.
* Knowledge and development experience in SQL with relational databases such as Teradata, Oracle, or MS SQL Server.
* Demonstrable ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
* Deep understanding of source data, its strengths, weaknesses, semantics, and formats.
* Flexibility and problem-solving skills
* Experience using data warehouse or analytical tools for business purposes.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information System, Computer Science or associated discipline preferred and 10 years of applicable experience.
* 5 years experience with systems analysis
* 5 years experience with MicroStrategy project design and reporting
* 5 years experience with Oracle 10g or higher
* 5 years experience with MicroStrategy Architecture and ETL *Must be able to obtain a Postal Sensitive Clearance