Exclamation Unanswered: Updating MySQL Database from SSIS

Due to a merger, we now have a MySQL database and need to update it from MS SSIS. I have tried the latest version for ADO.NET driver and the ODBC Driver and neither has worked for row insertion. For the ADO.Net driver I get the two following errors:

"[ADO NET Destination [189]] Error: An exception has occurred during data insertion, the message returned from the provider is:
    You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near
    '"risk_type_code", "short_description", "long_description") VALUES (p1, p2, p3); ' at line 1

[SSIS.Pipeline] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PROCESSINPUTFAILED. The ProcessInput method on component "ADO NET Destination" (189) failed with
    error code 0xC020844B while processing input "ADO NET Destination Input" (192). The identified component returned an error from the ProcessInput method.
    The error is specific to the component, but the error is fatal and will cause the Data Flow task to stop running. There may be error messages posted
    before this with more information about the failure."

For the ODBC Driver I get the two following errors:

"[ADO NET Destination [189]] Error: An exception has occurred during data insertion, the message returned from the provider is:
    ERROR [42000] [MySQL][ODBC 5.3(w) Driver][mysqld-5.5.43-0ubuntu0.12.04.1-log]You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual
    that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '"risk_type_code", "short_description",
    "long_description") VALUES (?, ?, ?)' at line 1

[SSIS.Pipeline] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PROCESSINPUTFAILED. The ProcessInput method on component "ADO NET Destination" (189)
    failed with error code 0xC020844B while processing input "ADO NET Destination Input" (192). The identified component returned an
    error from the ProcessInput method. The error is specific to the component, but the error is fatal and will cause the Data Flow
    task to stop running. There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure."

SSIS is run on Windows 7 and the MySQL database is on Ubuntu 12.04.

I have also posted this to MS SSIS Forums.

Some items I forgot to include are:
    1. I can read/select the data that currently exists in the MySQL database using either driver.
    2. MS Visual Studio(SSIS) version is 2008 R2 with SP2.
    3. MySQL version is 5.5.43
    Last edited by mkbea; 06-25-15 at 12:59. Reason: Additional Information