Hi DB2 experts,

I have upgraded several LPARS from version 4 to version 5. DBA upgraded DB2 V9 to V10 before. Client uses RACF external modul for Omegamon installation and RACF authorization for DB2 as well. Because I never installed Omegamon before I tried to use the same parameters, which I found in the configuration file of version 4.

I have some problem. Maybe it's something stupid. Firstly Omegamon DB2 works fine through classical interface. But if I connect from ISPF I am not able to connect to Data Collector. I get a list of available DB2s. Then I receive error message FPEM536. I see 2 error messages in Omegamon collector address space.

FPEV2107E DBO1 DB2 MONITOR PRIVILEGE CHECK FAILED FOR USER E022675

FPEV0405E DBO1 CONNECTION BY USER E022675 FAILED, NO AUTHORITIES FOUND IN SYSIBM.SYSUSERAUTH

Client uses authorization by RACF only. I checked profiles MDSN. It looks OK,

I think 2nd error message shows the cause of problem. I really set default configuration but I don't know what should be changed. I tried to change "USEDB2AUTHEXIT=YES" but no result yet. Also "USEDB2AUTHEXIT=YES" parameter was not used in V4 configuration. What does mean "deactivate user authentication" and where "USERAUTHORIZATION=YES" is set up ?

According to msg. FPEM536 I asked DBA to start trace with IFCID 106, but it didn't resolve problem. Also I applied recommended PTF UI26677. No result :-(

Thank You very much for your help and any idea.

Jiri,

z/OS Systems Programmer, CSC, Czech Republic