Unanswered: Stack Overflow Problem

I'm working with Paradox 9 and we click on a link called BoxProd.ssl to produce a production report and boxing labels but just recently when I click on the link I get a message from Paradox that reads: Unexpected: Stack Overflow. Press OK, then save your documents and exit Paradox. If the problem persists press Abort to terminate Paradox. I can't get past that message OR if it does work it'll allow me to get to the point where I'd be able to print the report BUT Paradox closes out by itself and says Paradox for Windows Desktop has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. Can anyone here help find a solution to this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've tried everything to get it to work but can't.

late reply, but..

you could have a damaged table or index, your code is going into a recursive loop, there are several possibilities, depending on context.. most paradox support is found at the "paradox community" site..
    Steven Green - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Oasis Trading Post
    - Collectibles and Memorabilia
    - Vintage Lego Sets and Supplies
    - and Paradox Support, too