Unanswered: Calculating Anniversary Dates For Paid Time Off Accrual Starting On January 1st

I have an employee form that has is a field called PTO (Paid Time Off) Accrued. I need that field to populate automatically depending on the employees years of service using the tblPTODESC table (PTOCEILING field):

New hires Length of Service:
    New hires who start on or before June 30th: 40 hours
    1/1 following hire date - five years: 104 hours
    1/1 following 5th year anniversary - ten years: 144 hours
    1/1 following 10 year anniversary and after: 184 hours
    Employees hired on or after July 1st are ineligible for PTO until January 1st in the following calendar year.

Grandfathered Length of Service:
    Hired 1/1/93 - 7/31/12
    1/1 following date of hire - five years: 120 hours
    1/1 following 5th year anniversary - ten years: 160 hours
    1/1 following 10th year anniversary and beyond: 200 hours

Hired before 1/1/93
    Employees who have completed 20 years of service as of 12/31/12: 240 hours

Another way of stating the above:
    If hired between January 1st and June 30 they get 40 hours, if hired between July 1st
    and December 31st, they get nothing until January 1st of following year; then on
    January 1st after hired in previous year they would get 104 hours.

If their 5th year anniversary falls anytime within a year, then the following year
    on January 1st they will get 144 hours.

If their 10th year anniversary falls anytime within a year, then the following year on January 1st they will
    get 184 hours.

And if they are not grandfathered in they would go by the above. 5 years 5 months, they would receive 144 hours on the following January
    1st.

I also have a FLOATINGHILIDAY table that has years and a check box if there is a FLOATINGHOLIDAY for that year. I need that to automatically update each year so it will show on the report. They donít receive a Floating Holiday every year.

And how do I get carryover to update at the beginning of the year. Meaning whatever paid time off is left over gets carried over to the next year. I manually entered the carryover for from last year, so I donít want to lose that information for this year, but donít want it to be a factor for next year if it was used.

Attached File(s)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Floating Holiday and Carryover

Okay can anyone help me with this part?

I also have a FLOATINGHILIDAY table that has years and a check box if there is a FLOATINGHOLIDAY for that year. I need that to automatically update each year so it will show on the report. They donít receive a Floating Holiday every year.

And how do I get carryover to update at the beginning of the year. Meaning whatever paid time off is left over gets carried over to the next year. I manually entered the carryover for from last year, so I donít want to lose that information for this year, but donít want it to be a factor for next year if it was used.