Provided Answers: 1

Angry Answered: Macros have disappeared!

Office 365 (2013)/ windows 8.1/ surface pro 3
    i am so frustrated.
    I converted the forms macros to VBA for reason I can't even remember. ever since then, my macros for the forms comboboxes have disappeared. the screwy part is that the comboboxes still work, I just cant open the macros to change them. They are also nowhere in the VBA code. When I create more boxes with the wizard the same situation occurs, works but cant change them. on different forms, I can view and change the existing macros, but when I create the comboboxes, they work and I cant view them. Even if I create a new database completely, I cant edit any code from a wizard.
    Here is what I've tried
    • compact and repair
    • close database and open it
    • shut computer down and turn it on
    • system refresh
    • system restore!!
    • support at microsoft store with no solution
    • live online support from microsoft with computer control for 3 hours

Can somebody please help me!? I am at a complete loss.

2. Best Answer
    Posted by johnc3po

"turn out I have been panicking for days because of a simple mind block. I have been creating plain comboboxs instead of a record search combobox. no wonder it didnt place macros anywhere, because it isnt supposed to... whoops"

Provided Answers: 1

Solved... I guess

turn out I have been panicking for days because of a simple mind block. I have been creating plain comboboxs instead of a record search combobox. no wonder it didnt place macros anywhere, because it isnt supposed to... whoops