Provided Answers: 17

Unanswered: Brilliant Database Web Service.

Hi all.
    Brilliant database have launched their Online Database Service called WideDB

https://www.widedb.com

You might like to check it out.

Regards
    James

Unhappy

So, am I missing something?

I'm majorly underwhelmed and disappointed that updates to BDB have been delayed... for that?

Not impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tubbritt View Post
    Hi all.
    Brilliant database have launched their Online Database Service called WideDB

https://www.widedb.com

You might like to check it out.

Regards
    James
    Yes James. Tested.A lot of facilities missing what we enjoy at Brilliant database software. Let us wait how it is going to be integrated with version 11. Also their pricing?

Regards
    asokram

Not good at all. My clients need to access BDB asap does anyone have any idea how to run BDB via server?

I was expecting a lot more that what I have seen. its like BDB is going backwards.

I have hired a virtual server online and installed BD.I tried to share and give access to my users it is failed solution. Very slow. connection itself very poor eventhough net speed is great on both server and user ends. If you access through remote desktop for a single user it is ok. But the purpose is defeated.

Provided Answers: 17
    I find the new online service very easy to use. It was interesting to sit back in my chair with only my smart phone in hand and design a database. I really enjoyed playing with it

This is the sort of direction Brilliant Database needs to be going. This entire web app should be built into Brilliant Database v11, and we should be able to host it off our own servers.

I'm not going to create a database so my clients can pay someone else monthly fees.

Regards
    James.