Unanswered: Problem to run application

Hi,

I get this error

Code:
    ---------- Comp 17/7/2015 12:07:50 Process SMS Delivery ----------
    System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.9.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
    File name: 'MySql.Data, Version=6.9.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d'
       at Utility.DBUtil.runSQL(String sql)
       at SMS_ConvStore.Program.ProcessSmsDlv_VG(DateTime current_time) in C:\source\Proj\Program.cs:line 431

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].
    when running the console application on Win 2003 server. why?
    Many Thanks & Best Regards,
    HuaMin Chen

Provided Answers: 59
    looks like an installation problem
    how did you install MySQL on this machine
    you maybe better off removing (uninstalling) the server, but if you already have data make certain you back it up first, then reinstall from a fresh download of the version of MySQL you need.

if 'all' you need is the server then downlaod from the MySQL website

the easiest installation script is XAMPP, but that aslo installs a whole lot of other stuff that you may not need

If you are developing then also consider downloading MySQL workbench from the MySQL website
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Provided Answers: 54
    Windows Server 2003 just went out of support from Microsoft based on the https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...er%202003%20R2 web page. It seems reasonably likely that you may have encountered one of the many "zero day exploit" bugs that have appeared in the last few days.

Looking at the doc for the Fusion application doesn't turn up anything, but I can't find any updates since 2011. Fusion itself might have been broken by some recent changes to your server.

There may be simpler explanations, but I'd strongly recommend updating your software by 10-15 years! Packages that old are difficult to support.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.