Unanswered: export data from sql server to excel

Hello, I faced with an issue: there is a need to export data from SQL Server to excel. Can you help me? How to do this? I'm on SQL Server 2008 R2

Provided Answers: 11
    Is this for a one-time thing, or are you looking for something that will do this over and over?

The one-time thing is easy. Right click on the database in the Object Explorer in Management Studio. Go to "Tasks" in the first menu, and select "Export Data" from the second menu. The wizard should be fairly self explanatory.

For a regular job that will do this over and over, you will probably have to look into learning some SSIS.

Quote Originally Posted by MCrowley View Post
    Is this for a one-time thing, or are you looking for something that will do this over and over?

The one-time thing is easy. Right click on the database in the Object Explorer in Management Studio. Go to "Tasks" in the first menu, and select "Export Data" from the second menu. The wizard should be fairly self explanatory.

For a regular job that will do this over and over, you will probably have to look into learning some SSIS.
    Thanks, MCrowley for reply