Provided Answers: 1

Unanswered: Save Print Out as PDF

Hello Guys....

Trust you are all doing great. i have an idea and wana know how to actualize it. I want to be able to save my print preview in a PDF format so i can email it to a colleague. Or simple i want to be able save my print out preview (the Report style). How possible is this

Regards..
    Evans

short answer is it is not posible, long answer there are some tryouts but all of them use an external render utility and as far as i know no proben seccess yet

you can save manually using a virtual pdf printer ��

We are using a dispatch program and maintenance program built with brilliant, all paper work to drivers / mechanics are emailed via PDF. We are using PDF 24, its a virtual printer which gives you the option to save / email as pdf. Its free, easy to use and very functional. Have been using it for over 3 years with out a hitch. Any more question just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielson View Post
    We are using a dispatch program and maintenance program built with brilliant, all paper work to drivers / mechanics are emailed via PDF. We are using PDF 24, its a virtual printer which gives you the option to save / email as pdf. Its free, easy to use and very functional. Have been using it for over 3 years with out a hitch. Any more question just ask.

****** how do you use the utility in brilliant? you virtual print to a mail??

best regards

fer

Just install PDF 24, and it will show up when you go to select a printer in your print preview, very easy to setup. See attached image Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brilliantandpdf24.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	194.6 KB 
ID:	16511

woow thanx for the info i will try it for sure

fer

Thanks very much DanielSon and Ferslash....

Regards
    Evans