Unanswered: SQL0440N No authorized routine named "SQLPROCEDURECOLS"

Hi,

I am getting the following error on procedure execution on Db2 Z/OS.
    I have connected to the mainframe machine through Db2 connect & I m running the Db2 Z/OS native stored procedures through Db2 command window.

C:\Documents and Settings\VivekS\Desktop\MAINFRAME>db2 -td@ -svf SUM9.SQL
    CREATE PROCEDURE sum9() RESULT SETS 1 FENCED LANGUAGE SQL WLM ENVIRONMENT WLMENV1 BEGIN declare a integer; declare b integer; declare r integer; SET r = a - b; END
    DB20000I The SQL command completed successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\VivekS\Desktop\MAINFRAME>db2 call SUM9();
    SQL0440N No authorized routine named "SQLPROCEDURECOLS" of type "" having compatible arguments was found. SQLSTATE=42884

I am getting the error while I m trying to run the procedure.I don't know what to do with this error.

Can someone kindly let me know.

Thanks

Provided Answers: 55
    Regards,
    Mark.

Hi mark ,
    Thanks for da reply. I m very new to mainframe server . we don't have any admin here. I have to take care of everything.
    Can u kindly let me know the steps how to prepare my db2 subsystem on mainframe to run db2 native stored procedures.I m totally confused with the docs etc.
    I need just steps like order . I will read about each & every step & I l do my task . Kindly provide me some steps .

Thanks

Provided Answers: 55
    Mainframe without an admin? It looks very suspiciously. It's better to find him/her rather than try to learn how to administer zDB2 on the forum.

BTW, what did you do with your mainframe admin?
    I believe you didn't hurt him/here too seriously
    Regards,
    Mark.

Provided Answers: 6
    You have to be joking! Are you seriously trying to tell us that you are running DB2 Z/OS without a skilled DB2 sys prog or dba?
    Andy

"All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can’t get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use hammer.” — IBM maintenance manual, 1975 "

Ya . Its some how funny. But its true. We started working on mainframe server. Ours is a startup company, which we cannot effort more than our resources. For few days have to manage like this.

1)I have created on WLM environment.
    2)Now I have to create all the DB2 supplied stored procedures, functions & system routines.
    3)Can I able to run my stored procedures after this, else am I missing something else.

Please provide me the order that's it. I will work for myself. Please

Thanks