Unanswered: Printing does not begin at left edge of the form.

We have modified our QC labels to contain more information and changed from a 4" x 4" label to a 4" x 6 1/2" label changing the orientation from Portrait to Landscape. Printing on the label begins approximately 2" from the left edge of the label not the x-position of 0.080" from the left edge of the label. On the Zebra GX420d Printer Preferences "Options" the Paper Format has been set to inch and landscape. The Size is set to Width 4.00" and Height 6.50". Please see the attachment to better visualize the problem.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails QC Approved Label.png  

Provided Answers: 10
    Check the page setup of the Crystal report - ensure that your margins are set correctly
    George
    Home | Blog

The right margin is set to 0.246 & I cannot reduce that margin. I can increase it.

We are using Version 11.0.0.1282

Thanks for your response and help any suggestions are deeply appreciated.

Provided Answers: 10
    Hi Thomas, did you try what I suggested?
    George
    Home | Blog

Yes, see response below.

George,

First, thanks for helping me with this problem.

I tried to set the margin to something other than the default left margin of .0.246" (File, Page Setup) and the field would not accept a number lower than 0.246". The Left Margin would accept a number higher than 0.246", such as, .0.500". When I tested that Left Margin the printing still began about 2" inches from the left edge of the label. I tried a 1" Left Margin and there was no change in the location on the label where printing began.

Thomas