Do I relate entities that are indirectly related when creating a student-course ERD?

I'm trying to create and ERD for a tutor center, this is what I understood from their operations:

There is the tutor center director, then under her there are sections/departments. It, math/calculus, languages etc.
    Each section has its own section manager.
    Each section has full time employees that analyse the section's data (no. of registered students, teachers etc).
    Students that want to get tutored contact the appropriate section manager to get registered in a class
    The section manager contacts one or more teachers from outside or inside of the tutor center to teach a class that many students requested
    Some classes offer tests at the end (Ex. It classes offer ICDL tests while other classes don't).
    At the end of the class students submit a teacher evaluation paper to the section manager.
    For some classes many teachers could cooperate to teach that class
    Now in a way I think all the entities are kind of related. For example the students didn't actually contact the teacher but they will be taught by the teacher so do I establish a many to one relationship between these two entities?

The other question is I ended up with many to many relationships and I don't know what kind of associate entity I should add between them.

Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Link to the ERD I created: http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/w...ps5pwy2h8s.png

Do I relate entities that are indirectly related when creating a student-course ERD?

I'm trying to create and ERD for a tutor center, this is what I understood from their operations:

There is the tutor center director, then under her there are sections/departments. It, math/calculus, languages etc.
    Each section has its own section manager.
    Each section has full time employees that analyse the section's data (no. of registered students, teachers etc).
    Students that want to get tutored contact the appropriate section manager to get registered in a class
    The section manager contacts one or more teachers from outside or inside of the tutor center to teach a class that many students requested
    Some classes offer tests at the end (Ex. It classes offer ICDL tests while other classes don't).
    At the end of the class students submit a teacher evaluation paper to the section manager.
    For some classes many teachers could cooperate to teach that class
    Now in a way I think all the entities are kind of related. For example the students didn't actually contact the teacher but they will be taught by the teacher so do I establish a many to one relationship between these two entities?

The other question is I ended up with many to many relationships and I don't know what kind of associate entity I should add between them.

Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Link to ERD: http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/w...ps5pwy2h8s.png