Unanswered: DBc v9.7 - Converting tablespace to LARGE

Hi,
    DB2 v9.7 / Windows 2008 R2

I need to convert a DMS 4K page tablespace to LARGE. This tablespace contains only tables and almost 62 GB Size now. Indexes are in a separate tablespace and the size is around 30 GB.
    After converting to LARGE, do I need to REORG all the tables to enable the Tablespace grow beyond 64GB Limit? What action should be taken for the tablespace that contain Indexes?

Please advise

Thanks.

Provided Answers: 55
    Hi,

To grow beyond the old size limits you can just to reorganize all indexes online.
    To have an ability to store more than 255 rows on a data page you have to do a classic table reorg.

Quote Originally Posted by mark.b View Post
    Hi,

1. To grow beyond the old size limits you can just to reorganize all indexes online.
    2. To have an ability to store more than 255 rows on a data page you have to do a classic table reorg.
    For the option 1,

Do I need to convert to LARGE both tablespaces (Table and index tablespace)? or just convert to LARGE the tablespace which contains only tables then do the reorganize all indexes online?

Thanks.

Provided Answers: 55
    If you want to have table data size more then old limits only, then you can convert the tablespace with data only.
    If you want to have table indexes size more then old limits, then you have to convert the tablespace with indexes.
    Regards,
    Mark.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mark.b View Post
    If you want to have table data size more then old limits only, then you can convert the tablespace with data only.
    If you want to have table indexes size more then old limits, then you have to convert the tablespace with indexes.
    Thanks Mark.